Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ashraf's Birthday

Since I have the Van, I had called Zainah the day before to tell her I will come and pick up few things which I have bought in Dandenong a week before.

Once me and zul arrived, we were surprised it was Ashraf's birthday. Should have told us and buy some present for Ashraf.

It was his 3rd birthday.

Birthday boy, still a little shy with us.

Each time when I went to Zainah's place, she definitely will made different kind of traditional Malaysian food. 'Tepung Pelita' .


Small occasion for family birthday celebration. I still can remember during my birthday when I was a kid, we had small family celebration. Mom bought cake, dad bought sate and then mom cook special meals for us. Something similar what Zainah did to her son. I like simple and just ordinary occasion.

1 comment:

hafiz said...

salam doc, slamat hari raya danmaf zahir batin dari saya sekeluarga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...