Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dandenong 'Raya' Celebration

For the past 3 'Raya', Dandenong Eid Mubarak Celebration has been organized at the same place. The first two celebration the house host was Aznan, but this time round at the same house the host is Zainah.

I had been informed by Zainah even during Ramadan that the 'Open House' will be at her place and invited me to come. Definitely I will...

The 'Dream Girls' of Dandenong .... , :-)


Some of the guys help preparing the lamb BBQ. I only able to come after 1 pm since I am still settling and rearranging my new place.


There were a lot of foods, but as usual I just took a small portion. Have to take care myself not to eat too much and maintain my current figure. :-)



I like the chocolate cake very much....

I missed Ashraf birthday celebration. But the cake with Ashraf name on it still there....

Unfortunately Ashraf was not so well that day


Razak also came , there are some other guests which I have never seen before. I managed to have a chat with some of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...