Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, October 11, 2008

'Moving Day'

Well this is it, Saturday 11 October 2008. Time to move out. I went to take a Van which I rented from Budget car rental and later fetched Zul at Footscray train station. You know what I have tried driving all kind of vehicles here in Melbourne which I am not sure if I could done this at home.

Start moving all my so call not many things from 9.00 am. We was later join by my local friend Hyden. Frankly I couldn't believe myself how much I have been collected so many things for the past 2 years. Zul and Hyden were shock to see all my collections. :-)


We have to do 2 trips. On our last trip, we need to go to Hyden house to take some furniture's from his place. He offered me to use some of his unused furniture's. Really save a lot though. Thanks Hyden.



Really in a mess. But will definitely clean it and arrange it to make a better place to stay. I have been aiming to stay at this area and this house. Even though it only one bedroom but, it is a big place for a flat with a single room.


I am staying at level one. Nice view and nice cool breeze air come in to my flat. So many windows which is really good.

We completed our task just before 12 noon. Had our lunch at KFC, yeah the halal KFC is just walking distance from my place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...