Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, October 10, 2008

Night at Uni Lodge

I was invited by Nazrul and his gang for their 'Open House'. Since I am not really sure where it was, I went with Zul. Stop by at Laguna to buy a 'gift' for their Eid Celebration dinner.



Uni Lodge, just in front of Melbourne University. I was told so many Malaysian students staying in this 'hostel-apartment' type of accommodation.

The Hosts for the night. Mazli, Akmal, Nazrul and Ina 'Stress" (hahaha siapalah kasi nama ni kat dia).. All of them are Masters' students from various Universities. Pakai baju Melayu nampak. Bagus tuu.....


I was so casual. :-) . I was busy packing so just pick up what ever cloths which I have.


Nasi Lemak with so so hot sambal tumis.

We are among the earliest guest. We started the dinner function first.


Later so many of them came. I have never met any of them before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...