Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, October 25, 2008

House Warming.

I just invited few friends and students come to my place. Initially I thought I don't want to have any kind of 'party' or what so ever but then I just decided to invite for lunch.

I didn't prepare much, only few Malaysian delicacy. I made Laksa Johor and Mee Rebus.


I also made 'Sambal Goreng Jawa', our family recipe.


Zainah, Huzaizi and their childrens and also Zul were the first few who came


Deidre, the research nurse who help me with my research also came. Thanks De. She asked me for the Laksa Johor and Mee Rebus recipe. :-)

Naguib, the medical student. Afiq, he is a Singaporean who already stays in Melbourne since the age of 9 also came with his sister. Afiq is helping me with my research. David Le the assistance laboratory manager also came with his wife.

How nice Afiq wore Batik and his sister with her 'Baju Kurung'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...