Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eid Mubarak 2008

This year Eid falls on Wednesday, 1st of October 2008. It not a public holiday here in Melbourne, but I make myself free from any academic activity for today. Woke up early, get myself ready and had my Eid Mubarak prayer at Jeffcott street mosque. Been here few times.

Went for my first visit to Zul's house. Had 'opor ayam' with 'ketupat', 'sambal goreng jawa' and few cookies which he made all the food himself.


I received so many text message that morning, including invitation from Iduwal.

Took a tram from Zul's house and reached at Iduwal apartment about 40 minutes later.It is a nice apartment and it this my first visit to Iduwal house for after such a long long time. :-).

I was greeted by Iduwal's wife whom finalising the preparation for their open house. They prepared quite a number of dishes, 'Nasi Ayam', 'Ketupat', 'Rendang Ayam', Spaghetti, some cookies and more..... I was really really full after that.

Well, this is Johan. 'Hi, my name is Johan'. :-) , Wish he could talk, still about 3 month old. Johan is a new addition to Iduwal family.

Cute. Looks more like Iduwal I think.

Some of Johan's expression during photo session. :-)

Some of Johan's toys. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...