Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ashraf Birthday

Today, Monday, 11 October 2010 is Mohd Ashraf Birthday.
Zainah and Huzaizi youngest children 


He is now 5 years old, getting bigger. :-)


He had his birthday celebrated on Saturday, 9th October. Zainah told me he woke up early because he knows his going to have KFC for his birthday celebration. It is a long journey from their house though because the halal KFC  outlet is at my area.


So Uncle 'Tanar' (he called me Tanar instead of Nahar, :-) ) would like to wish you Happy Birthday, you can ask your Mom lot and lot of Toys...  :-) 

2 comments:

JustMe... said...

Ciyap said...thanks uncle Tanar..heee...belanja cheese kek pun ok gak katanya...heee..heee...

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Sama sama ciyap...Ok lah nanti Uncle Tanar buat kan kek untuk Ciyap
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...