Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, October 1, 2010

A Brighter Day

It has been a long sleepless night for the past few days, just to make sure I could finish one part of my data today. What a relief, at last the results was so promising and with strong significant results value. My third supervisor was really happy with the outcome and he said I could start publish this data by next week. His trying to be funny.

Finally after such a long grueling journey, bit of light start to shine through out my darkest night. Still a long way to go though and a lot more to do but this bit of hope start to built up my confident after I had almost loosing my hope for these tormented journey of my life. Alhamdulillah.

As brighter as the day today hopefully, this will motivate me further and finish this unfinished business which those people (who had interviewed me last week) has doubt in me. I know it may be impossible but nothing is impossible and I still have faith in me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...