Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, October 11, 2010

'Serunding' for my Supervisor





I have promised to bring him a container of Beef Rendang. Last week he missed (came late) for our Lunch get together on Tuesday. When he came in to the room he been talking about the Beef Rendang even though he still get the cheese cake but he keep on saying ' It would be lovely to have the Beef Rendang before the cake'. Oh my god....He keep on repeating it on and on and on. Then I told him I will make especially for him. He smiled, I knew he just teasing me but anyhow just to satisfy myself. I know he likes the Beef Rendang very much because on our day  out with the patients he finished all the Beef Rendang I have made. 

Instead of making him Beef Rendang, I have  decided to give him 'Serunding' which he like it too. I have made once last year and he did finished it all. So today I am giving  him the Beef 'Serunding'.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...