Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Snacking Time the Temptation


I used to eat a lot of this chips. I used to buy a packet of 200g or 250g and finished it all and have it everyday or every other days. Just imagine how much the calories and sodium intake I had. The temptation of having this kind of chips is too much and each time when I go to the supermarket/shop, I will definitely buy one or two. Once you have started, it will be difficult to stop eating it until you have finished the whole packet. I still have then temptation with this sorts of chips nowadays but I will have it in moderation. 

It was really hard for me to cut down then chips intake in the first place. It took  me a while, from once in three days with 200/250 g packet till once a week, once in two weeks, once a month then once in a while. From 200/250 g packet cut down to a small packet of 45/50 grams. Nowadays it didn't give me any temptation at all when I go to supermarket like last time. I will still buy though if I like to have it but will buy the small packet that it. Just to avoid craving and to give me a little bit of treat. 

Anyhow if you like to eat something, better to have in a small amount so you can appreciate what you have eaten other wise when you eat to much you will feel uneasy and nauseated. So stop before you start to get full. 

As part of my keep fit and keep healthy program this is one of those thing by cutting down the unnecessary unhealthy food intake.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Yang best - perisa Sweet Chilly...hmmmmmmm uncontrollable...tak bolehable

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Sesekali oklah
Jangan tiap hari susah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...