Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blue is 'Biru'


My mind is as clear as a blue sky.
I should 
and
I have and I must think clearly 
and
Calm as calm as the river flowing 
so I could think wisely
Even though I know 
my mind is actually in a total mess
worried
and my heart is pounding
anxiously
trying to get everything ready on time.
I must be calm
I must think clearly and wisely
so many thing to do
stay calm
I should be patience
 all the time.....


Looking at the clear blue sky
no breeze at all
so so calm
Made my mind meditated 


Then 
I walk my way though
still looking at the blue sky
with hope
so I think I could
and I should
and I will

Blue sky
Blue is 'Biru'

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

biru mata hitam mu...

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Salah tuu...mata ku bukan hitam tapi brown. and FYI tak pakai lagi mata biru tapi mata hazel hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...