Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Revisited - Phillip Island

I think I had been to Phillip Island for 4 times now. Not because I want to but I have too. But this time round might be my final visit because I am going to leave Melbourne soon. It did change much though only they renovated the buildings at most of the places. 

It was raining, couldn't help much just do what ever we can. Me, zul, Zainah with family, Zainah's Mom, her ister and brother in law with their son. In total, 11 of us and Huzaizi booked a 12 seater van.

We reached Phillip Island bout 11 am and stop at San Remo to watch the pelican feeding and had our BBQ picnic.  


Lot of pelicans than the day before said the Pelican feeder  


All were really hungry. Hungry Pelican



Fighting for food. It was flat head fish.



Catching the fish


Done and satisfied with full tummy. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...