Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clean and Tidy


I have 2 work stations, one at the Hospital, Cardiology Research Department and one at Uni. I have quite a spacious workstation at Uni and I have been sitting here for the last 4 years. Lately it became more and more regular spending time at my working space. I will spend more time at Uni 4-5 days a week while at the Hospital 1 - 2 days a week. Yup almost everyday of the week I will be at any of my working stations. Seems that I don't have life at the moment. I need to and I have to other wise I cannot finish my thesis on time. But, I might sneak some time to have bit of relaxation though. Time is really crucial at the moment. Anyhow about my work station, lately I will use at least 2 computers, one desktop and my laptop and one more if necessary. Crazy because I  need to do more than one thing at the same time especially when writing and searching for references. 

The most important thing, my workstation must be clean and tidy. I will always clean it before and after I use it. That why most of the  students here, the post graduate students/honours students whom don't have workstation when they knew I am not around they will use my space and will make sure to clean my table or they won't touch my table at all. Other wise I will make noise. :-) . I hate people who used my space but don't take care, don't look after  and don't take responsibility. 

Usually If  when I am in my own zone, I could spend hours and hours till late night.  

3 comments:

Labyrinth said...

if my work space is clean, that means im not working. hehhe i have to have mess and lately, it has been a whole lot of mess! everyday, is working day la for me. what to do...nak habis on time

Labyrinth said...

if my work space is clean, that means im not working. hehhe i have to have mess and lately, it has been a whole lot of mess! everyday, is working day la for me. what to do...nak habis on time

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
tak perr lah lain orang lain caranya
I suka kemas and tak suka bersepah sebab nanti fikiran nampak serabut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...