Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Style : Rojak Tahu Sambal Kicap,



Came back from Uni, while walking the rain still drop and keep falling on my head. :-) . Suddenly reminded me of some song. It was drizzling still but I was still walking as usual from Uni to home with my rain coat of course. Other wise I will get wet and I don't want to get sick again. 

While I was walking, I was thinking what I want to have for dinner. Time like this love to eat something warm and hot. I remembered my childhood food, 'Rojak Tahu Johor Style' which is Fried tofu with slice cucumber and  bean sprout with black sauce. The black sauce made of garlic, shallots, green chilli, shrimp paste/otak udang/belacan and thick soy sauce. My mom used to make this for evening tea on the weekend. Nice. 

I went to an Asian grocery shop. I bought 12 pieces of tofu and a packet of bean sprout.  I supposed to fried the tofu though but because I want to avoid using oil, I baked it in a Flavo-wave oven. It is like a salad with the main ingredient is tofu. I had 6 pieces and cut into small cube shape on a plate then put all the vege on top then the black sauce. Hmmmmm.. yummm..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...