Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Alert me!!!


Been up early at 5 am, but felt tired and lazy. It is cloudy since early morning. As usual I will up and go, Walking , Jogging or cycling. But I was really really lazy. Have to think what if it is raining while I am running. It took me a while to decide. That what happen if I think twice, I will start to have doubt. I had forced my self and go for the run, my usual 5k morning run. 

Glad I have done it. Other wise I will regret it. Initially when I was running I was really tired then after few second once my body started producing endorphins, I became more alert and energetic. Gosh....should have done that much much earlier. Anyhow feel fresh, ready, up and go. Feel more alert now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...