Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Student New Job

something purple, originally uploaded by mohdnaharazmi.


Feel happy for my student. His one of the best student I had for the last 2 years whom been helping me out with my research study. Down to earth, good person and personality, friendly, good rapport with all my patients, all my patients give good comments bout him too, good communication skills, willing to learn, never show off, always the first to come and the last one to leave, leadership quality and take full responsibility on what ever task been given. 

Anyhow, he had received an offer a job at Austin and need to go for the interview which was yesterday. He had mentioned that he had put my name as his referee which is not a problem for me. Then yesterday late afternoon the interviewer had called me and ask about him. I told the interviewer positive information about him which is true anyway with no exaggeration.

Later in the evening he called me and told me he officially got the job and will start working next Tuesday. Good on him. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...