Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, January 15, 2011

High River Level

(Blackberry Torch 9800 photo)

I had noticed that the river level  (Maribyrnong river) not far from our Uni was a bit higher than usual almost over flow and the river flowing very fast with a lot of debris since yesterday. Noticed it when I was on my way back home from Uni. I knew at the other end of this river few hundreds km from here had suffering from flash flood. It remind's me of the Brisbane river few days back. Then I heard from the news this morning a warning that the river level might over flow from the riverbank but it turn up not as high as it expected. It seems that the Cyclone El Nino not just causing disaster in Queensland only but other state in Australia including northern part of Victoria.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...