Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lunch after Parade


I went to the city today. It a holiday, cooling down my anxiety a little bit. Looking at what are the activities has been offered during the Australia Day today. I watched the parade at 11am then went to have lunch. We went to Secret Recipe at Melbourne Central. Nothing spectacular and interesting with it menu. For me the price is a little  bit too much. Zul said that the other out let at Prahran is much less expensive than here. Anyhow.... I had ordered Nasi Goreng with satay. Hmmmm I think Mamak kopitiam and Es Teller 77 is much much better and cheaper and the portion even much more. I don't think I will come again , they have other menu though but nope,  once is enough. 

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

wei...kueytiaw goreng dia sedap amat...sedap dr yg kat kopitiam wei...i always order this when at SR. mcm penang charr...slurp...

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

tuu tak tau lagi sebab i tak makan lagi...
apa apa pun nasi goreng dia dan nasi lemak dia memang tak sedap, langsung harap kan masin jerrr..portion kecik
lagi pun mahal...setakat nak makan kwee tiaw or bebenda lain 15 dollar tak yah lah..tak berbaloi , Es teller pun tak semahal tuuu pun ok gak kwee tiaw dia, mungkin kat mamak memang kureng sikit. As i said tak berbaloi kalau makan semua harga bout 15 dollar.
I masak kuew tiaw lagi best...15 dollar tuu macam macam boleh letak, banana prawn, king prawn, and boleh bekal untuk beberapa hari makan..
:-)
Memang tak akan gi situ lagi dah cukup sekali...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...