Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, February 25, 2011

Chilli Padi Mamak Kopitiam : Racecourse Road, Flemington :Chee Cheong Fun

Went to Chilli Padi Mamak Kopitiam not far from my house. Just open recently on the 19th January 2011. Noticed it on their opening day, and have a look for the menu and make sure it is HALAL. It is owned by a Malaysian. I went there with Adel and Amanda. I ordered Chee Cheong Fun, Yummy. Haven't had this for such a long time. This gave me an idea to make this myself at home. Had the opportunity to talk with the cashier and the cook, Faizal. The cashier suggested us to try Faizal famous Asam Laksa next time. I will, lot of other menu and variety too.The prices for each dishes are reasonably ok. By the way Faizal (the cook) born in Kedah raised in Penang and stay in Ampang for a while and now live in Flemington Melbourne.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Nahar, I lost all my pics kat Kopitiam tu. upset sgt!!!! i cudnt restore!!! iisshh. anyway, latest update : Asam laksa faizal tersangat sedaaappppp! the bahan2 penuh n pedas sgt..i cudnt finish it.. i give it 10 stars!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Ok I akan coba tengok cam nerr. I bagi my score. You baik hati sangat dengan bagi 10 stars. Nanti i taste yerr...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...