Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My New Office


At first I was a little bit sceptical moving to a new building and a new office. Not sure if I could get enough privacy since I was told it is an office setting, open space with tables for working area with no divider. Hmmm. Then when I came in on Monday, it was totally different from what I had imagine. Instead, I have plenty of space, big table with a cupboard as a divider and shelves. No one can invade my space and using my computer comparing to last time. Nice, love it even though I only have 6 weeks more to occupy this place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tinggal 6 minggu lagik ke nak balik?? welcome back iyer dr. nahar..lama tul tak aerobic ni..nanti jgn lupa ajak kite yg dah kat blood bank skrg ni tau!!!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Salam En. Aziz..

Betul 6 minggu lagi satu april saya sampai malaysia and lapor kerja balik pada 5 april.
Insya allah no hal aerobic bila start nanti. Semua orang dok tanya. PPUM kan ada instruktur aerobik tak join PPUM punya kerr??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...