Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lunch Invitation

I am going to get busy other than my writing starting from last weekend trying to full filling all invitation from my patients whom had participated in my study before leaving Melbourne in few weeks time. Trying to avoid weekdays if possible.

Anyhow, first house was Mr. Riachi with Lebanese background. I am always looking forward to try homemade Lebanese food. Himself and his wife are a good cook. These were some of the meals which they had prepared that day.


Grill fish


Hammus (Main ingredient grind chick peas)


Egg Plant

 

Walnut dipping


This is the famous Kibbeh, grind meat mix with few others ingredients


Lebanese coffee

I was really full, everything was really yummy. I did eat at all in the morning just for this. :-) . And I didn't had dinner too, just a small bowl of black rice for supper. I asked them all the recipes and will try and make them someday.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...