Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It Crunch Time not Macaroon's Time :-)

Macaroons, originally uploaded by mohdnaharazmi.


It really a crunch time now, not macaroon time. :-).
Since last week especially, I have started becoming more and more serious and focus . I am in my own world like a psycho/mad guy. Don't want any disturbance from anybody. Everybody at my Uni now knows, once I am at my workstation, with my headphone on. Don't disturb no noise. Even I will get our from the room an go to the library to have some peaceful time to concentrate on my work.

Time to get really serious, less than 2 months now. It Do or Die.

1 comment:

Water said...

me too metoo. but cannot go full on in the morn or after 3 coz of the kids. sometimes kena pekakkan telinga while they play behind me...belum kira planning bday party, swim lessons, school stuff etc etc...doa doa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...