Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, February 5, 2011

HAKA the warrior dance

HAKA the warrior dance, originally uploaded by mohdnaharazmi.

Suddenly, while I was waiting for Nazly ( one of my closest friend came to Melbourne with his wife and cousins for holiday) in front of MYERS Burke street, a group of guys did A HAKA dance. A performance out of nowhere. It was good. I have never seen live HAKA dance performance other than watching on TV especially when the New Zealanders do HAKA prior to their rugby matches. It was really cool.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

sexy nyah...weve seen the Haka with warrior costumes lagi. we loveeeeeeeee the Haka. memang sangat macho!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
tuu lah you all gi NZ last year. EH tak silap i pernah tgk live juga masa pergi NZ 2003 tapi sebab berdiri kat belakang orang so tak nampak. So yang ni depan mata. Tulah kalau pakai costume lagi best

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...