Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Elina and friends

Elina (Prof. Zaliha's daughter) just graduated from UM medical school. Came to Australia for a holiday with her friends. They have been to Brisbane, Sydney, touring New Zealand and last destination is Melbourne. I almost forgot that she's coming to Melbourne until on Wednesday she text message me that she's now in Geelong and staying at her aunt place. Trying to sought out when is the best time for them to come over to my place. Then, decided her to come over to my house for lunch on Saturday, their last day in Melbourne.
I fetch them at New Market station and brought them back to the house. I had prepared lunch which I have made, 'Salmon Asam Pedas', 'Bunchis goreng' and 'Ayam Black Paper'. Spent about more than an hour listen to their stories. Interesting. They really enjoyed their visit.
I finally send them back to the station and wishing them all the best for a new chapter of their life, working as a doctor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...