Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Master Chef show






I have been watching first season of Master Chef Australia since it started few weeks back. A reality show for amature 'chef' to become a Master Chef. Since I love cooking, I love the show very much. It different from other kind of reality show.

I have few favorite contestant in the top 20 finalist. My most favorite of them all is Julia which from the beginning of the show hoping she will be one of the top finalist. This week she exile for the invention test and made herself eligible to compete with this week celebrity chef. I like her personality calm, confident and down to earth. She won the challenge and beat the celebrity chef. Well done. Will see her on the final day of the show in 2 month time and won the first season of Master Chef Australia. All the best Julia.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Julia tu yg Msian background tu ke? I missed the show many times la..

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

bukan lah..
yang background malaysia tuu POH namanya
Julia ni from Victoria nice, humble and quiet person...
tak pernah nak show off macam yang lain tuu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...