Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Have 'LAKSAM' with staff.

I have finally accomplished to bring home-cook food to Cardiology Department. I have told them ( Deidre, Jane and Jackie ) last Friday that I am going to bring some food on Monday. Decided to make Laksam. Been obsess with it for the last few weeks only able to full fill this 'desire' last Sunday.
I made the fish sauce which is not too spicy or even hot. Then made the pasta/noodle using rice flour mixed with a little bit of plain flour add water and salt. Finally, a successful first attempt. Anyway I have made 'Laksa Johor' many times so it shouldn't be any problem making it. Less complicated as when you make 'Laksa Johor'.

I brought the 'Laksam' to Cardiology Department and have it with Deidre, Jackie, Jane and Carol-Lynn Bond. They like it very much even ask me the recipe.

2 comments:

JustMe... said...

aloo tuan doktor...pas ni bawak le laksam ke dandenong lakkkk..ngidam nie..heeeeeeeeee...

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Boleh boleh no hal...
siap kan bahan bahannya saya datang tinggal masak jerr
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...