Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flower for Mother's Day

Mum,
Thanks for what you have done to me
Until now,
to be who I am.
You raised me up without a doubt.
Wanted me to be a better person and have a good future
***********
Dearest mum,
I know most of the time I gave you hard time
But,
in your heart you still love me as who I am
and always pray to Allah for me
***********
Mum,
I know you worried so much about me
One thing that I am still not fulling your wish
Hope you understand
Only time will come
**********
Mum,
on this day
I would like to let you know
I Love You
A person whom had brought me to be who I am
I am always want to make you proud and happy.
and I know I do make you proud
I am trying my very best
**********
Mom
I know I still owe you so so much which I couldn't pay you back even with money
Coz, your sacrifice is much worth than that.
**********
Mom Dearest
I Love You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...