Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, May 31, 2009

'Masak' Day

As usual, Sunday is my cooking day. I will spend the whole morning cooking 3 - 4 menu or sometime even more, cook for the whole week. Once I have done cooking, I will pack it in a container and keep it in the refrigerator. Each time I want to have my meal, I will take it out and warm up the food. Save time especially during the weekdays.

Menu for today.....

Kwetiau Goreng


Kwetiaw Goreng (Fried Rice Noodle). Fried with enoki mushroom and taufu.


Kari Ayam


Malaysian Chicken Curry.


Daging Salai Masak Lemak Cili Padi


'Daging Salai Lemak Cili Padi'. I added blended small green chilli, and it was really really hot..

Asam Pedas Ikan Salmon


'Asam Pedas Ikan Salmon'. I used Salmon fish. 'Asam Pedas' is always my favorite menu.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...