Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Windsor Castle, UK

Windsor Castle, in Windsor in the English county of Berkshire, is the largest inhabited castle in the world and, dating back to the time of William the Conqueror, is the oldest in continuous occupation. The castle's floor area is approximately 484,000 square feet (44,965 square metres).

I took a train from Cheswick to Windsor. It took about 3o - 35 minutes to reach Windsor.


Still early when I reached there. The the crowd was building up. So many tourist came and want to witness the change of guard ceremony.

It was a huge area. Windsor itself a nice small town. Beautiful and historical.



while waiting for the ceremony, I walked around and explored Windsor.


and found the back entrance to the castle.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

cantik siots...sape duduk sana sekarang?

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Katanya queen masih singgah kat situ..dan kerabat kerabat lain ada lah gak..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...