Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, May 1, 2009

FLU JABS


For the past two winters, I have never bothered to get flu vaccination. But now since most of the time I am in the Hospital and frequent contact with patients I have to consider to take the flu jabs. As an appointed 'staff' of the Hospital it will be free.
I had my flu vaccination last Tuesday. I was a little bit worried if I will get a reaction after receiving the jabs. Frankly this was my first time taken vaccination after a long long time, last when I was in my secondary school. So far Alhamdulillah after 48hours I was fine. Not even had an arm soreness.

2 comments:

yetty said...

owh, ingatkan swine flu td. ehe

oooo..kutuk kite ye! takpe, akan ku buktikan daku juga terer memasakkk!!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

kalau ada swine flu pun nak gak..
hehe

tak mengutuk tapi meleser..
hahaha
buktikan..
jangan tak bukti
entah entah masak laksam pun suruh mak masak
;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...