Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Early Winter in Autumn....Confused Weather

It was freezing cold this morning. When I woke up at 3 am, it was already 5 C and later at 6 am it went down to 3 C. The cold front had made Melbourne temperature drop. Just imagine if Melbourne CBD temperature drop to 3C, I am sure the out skirt region and other parts of Victoria state might having temperature less than zero. Urghhhhh...... Thought of going for a jog at 6 but I wit hold for a while till the sun rise. When I left for jog it was 4 C but it was sunny. I wore 2 layers of cloths with hoody, a thick track bottom and a pair of glove. After a while I getting warm and it felt nice even the temperature was still at 4 C.
The coldest morning in April (which suppose to be still in Autumn) since 1957, that what I heard from the radio news. Which meant it an early Winter this year. So we can plan out trip to the mountain now for snow. So what do you think Zainah and Adel???

3 comments:

Labyrinth said...

it's not early winter la. it's wintery autumn! hehe next week, max 18 and 19 hehe okayla tu...tho hujan. uwaaaaa jom bowbow

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

hehe apa apa lah
yang jelas memang dah masuk winter pun... hehe
ni 18 19 C kejap jerr
ujung minggu ni jerr
minggu depan dah start hujan balik dan sejuk balik. sebab cold front datang lagi

boleh jum gi bow bow
nanti jumpa lagik mat salleh best fren masa kat lake mountain tuu..

JustMe... said...

bila...set le time....we all ok jerrrrrrr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...