Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Arrival New Gadget

Met Zul and Adam at Camera Action House at about 4.30 pm. First thing first. I want my camera. :-). He smile and went back to the store to get the camera while me and Zul playing with the display unit.
I have been eyeing Olympus camera for quite sometime and wait for the right time.

I like the model because of It’s small size, the smallest DSLR with Image Stabilizer, the flippy screen, Art filters, double cross focusing point and the back lit buttons and most important thing fast focus live view which other camera brand can't beat this.
I trade in my Pentax with all the lenses and get E-620 with Olympus lenses.

Extremely excited. Once done we went to have our dinner at our usual place, Nelayan. Had few tempe.....


and soto betawi....


After dinner, went to our usual Starbucks. Had my usual Chai Tea Latte while playing around with my new gadget and Zul give few tips on how to operate Olympus camera.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...