Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Visit to Oxford University

I have never dream that someday I might go and visit Oxford University. Such a prestige University only the best could have the privilege to study here. I have got this opportunity to visit the place which was absolutely wonderful.
Initially I wanted to visit Cambridge University. Nik Sherina just came back from Cambridge, she called and influence me to visit the University while I was still in UK. When I mentioned my plan to Suzy (Mike Irani wife) she smiled and convinced me to go to Oxford instead. Which is much nearer compared to Cambridge and much beautiful than Cambridge. That was she said. Then when Mike came into the kitchen she told him my plan. Later on I realised that both of them are Oxford alumni. Hmmm but it true though Oxford is much nearer to go from London CBD.

I took an Express Double Decker bus to Oxford. It took me about 2 hours to reach Oxford. I was well prepared with foods and drinks provided by Suzy. How kind of her. The bus has wireless Internet connection which I found very convenient.

Was really impressed. Beautiful and Historical. Oxford is a big area to explore. Finally....

Spent the whole day in Oxford. Exploring the University. Some of the area were restricted area and need to pay. Why bother. There were plenty to see. Nice....

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

That is soooo sick!!!! Benci! I so wanna go there!!! benciiiiiii

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Jangan benci tak baik tau..
Satu hari nanti you pergi gakk. apa kata buat sebatical kat sana..
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...