Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, April 20, 2009

From Newmarket to Marybirnong Park

I think it has becoming a regular exercise session with Adel. I have been indirectly 'in charge' her exercise training regime. :-)
Unofficial personal trainer for Adel for the last 2 weekend.
If last two weekend we have done running and brisk walking, so this week i have decided to do cycling.
Looks like Adel enjoying it and her fitness level improved. Good. :-)
We cycle from Newmarket to Marybirnong Park area. Nice place. Then I found this area where they have public gym in the park, peck fly, twister and stepper. Wish we could have this facilities at our place. ( Maybe Zainah could discuss this when she start back working at the ministry of youth and sports )

3 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Bestnya ada personal trainer!!! :-) I think your pic was taken with such profesionalism and talent. I wonder who took it. hehe Till next week!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Yolah bagus...
:-)
and bagus lah juga senang lain kali nak suruh ambik my pic...

yettymonster said...

cutenye gmbr dr. nahar yg last tuu~ ehe..

lame x bukak blog ni..byk gile entri..rindu nk bace2 dan komen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...