Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekdays routine

Since last November until to date, my weekdays are busy days and predictable. Except on Thursday.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I will always wake up as early as 4 am or even earlier (Even sometime I accidentally woke up early during weekend). Get 'me' self ready shower etc.. (pagi pagi sejuk oiii apa lagi sekarang nii suhu pagi pagi 8 -9 C tapi masih mandi pagi juga. :-) .Tak macam sesetengah tuu...harap bau perfume jer). Since now no more day light saving, 'subuh' prayer will be around 5.20 am. Make breakfast and have tea. Leave home by 6.10 am and catch 6.21 am train. Usually I will reach office at Austin Hospital by 7.10 am. Then all my routine in Hospital will begin from that time onwards and finish by 6.00 pm. Usually I will reach home by 7.00 pm. Still continue some work or do a bit of reading till 10.00 pm or the latest by 10.30 and then get to bed. Hmmmm what a day.
It seems that, those 3 days the night time was too short. No complaint, this is what I want and it for my future too. I need to sacrifice.
Even though it seems so 'flat' and busy but I do enjoy my days at work very much. New experience with a lot of things to do and learn. Sometime I might have a bad day and somebody might dislike me (on rare occasion though). Well anyway you can't always win or pleased everybody. Just do what ever I could do one step at a time.
Thursday is by far the best day during my week days. I could relax a little bit and take time to start my 'work' since I could do my work at Uni or at home it depends. So no rushing to catch early train. I could walk or cycle to Uni too. Nice. :-)
Friday is another not a stressful whole day for me even I had to wake up early and catch early train. Coz I will finish my work by 12.30 pm, go for Friday prayer which will start at 1.30 pm. After that I am free get back home change and 'relax' me self in the city window shopping and lastly having 'kopi' at Starbucks near Burke Street.

5 comments:

JustMe... said...

emmm..tu nasib la..u sesorangggg..kalau berakar umbi macam i ni haaaa...adoiiiii....macam tak larat dah rasanyerrrrr...kalau kat mesia boleh la gak order lauk kat kedaiiii...sini suma kena masak sendiri....anyway..GOOD LUCK TO US...heeeee (sory yeak..ada mis call u tadi...i dah tido..now lepas isyak jer laloq la..but bgun smula around 2..aman sikit bebudak suma tido)..

yetty said...

rindu bau JPG dr. nahar!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

woiii apa ni bau JPG hahaha
sekarang tak main JPG lagi lah
kita pakai Mont Blank tau lagi glamour

yetty said...

oooo..berlagak ye skrg! dusssh dr. nahar dgn kejam! sy kan evil. muahaha

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

hahaha dush balik ..dush dushhh..
akan ku hanchur kan dikau evil hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...