Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Pie Day -

This week I want to make a pie for 'me' self. Since I still have some extra pastry which I've made earlier, I thought I wanna have chicken and mushroom pie. Mmmmm...Last time I had chicken and mushroom pie when I went to a DOME restaurant at KLCC few years back.
Since I had planed to make Chicken and Mushroom pie, I bought 2 small oven bowls a day earlier. I made the Mushroom soup first then later I mixed chicken breast and button mushroom cut into cube size with the soup. Finally put everything into the bowl and cover the bowl with pastry then put into the oven with 200 C for 20-25 min. (Jangan lupa sapu kan permukaan pastry dengan telur)
Whalla, it done. Later I had my chicken and mushroom pie for dinner.


I also made a beef curry pie for my lunch at work tomorrow (Monday). Bawak bekal nak jimatlah kan :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...