Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chocolate Bunny

Lot and lot of chocolate today. It's Easter Sunday.
I Love it.
So many variety of chocolates you could find at any shops. Small and big. Just choose what ever you like. Went to Safeway my eyes 'blink - blink' when I saw all the chocolates. Uuuuuu. I don't eat chocolate much. But I do like chocolate, just have it in moderation other wise you have to make sure you go for a jog at least 45 minutes to burn all the extra energy you had from the chocolate. :-)
Other wise, why bother...

Not sure how long it will take me to finish all these chocolates. May be more than 2 weeks. I will only take maximum of two of this in a day. You still need flavinoid (antioxidant) from the chocolates though.


My favorite of them all. Ferrero Rocher. Hmmmmmmmm......

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

omg! I pun tak tahu camana nak habiskan the easter chocs! why la sale....:-) u shud try Lindt easter choc eggs. sedap gils!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Tu lah kan..
:-)
Tak perr pelan pelan.
Hari memang nak beli egg choc tuu.
tak perr nanti beli lagi simpan
:-)
buat bulan depan lak

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...