Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Adam and Amanda Belated Birthday Present

Visited Adel, Nazim, Adam and Amanda this morning. It has been a while. I called Adel a day earlier, "I am coming to your place". Had planned the visit sometime ago only able to do it today. I wanna give present to Adam and Amanda for their belated birthday.


Not really sure what to give Amanda as a present then I called Adel to give me some clue. Finally I bought few "In the night garden characters" which are Igglepiggle, makka pakka and Upsy daisy. It Amanda favorite cartoon character.

For Adam at least I know what to buy. Few books of familiar cartoon character, Thomas train, Bob the builder, a Nursery Rhymes and last but not least the toys anything with wheels. :-)

Both of them like the present very much. :-)

Battle of the Siblings

Not really a battle, but Amanda seems would like to have what ever her brother has.


Even Amanda took one of the books then make it hers.




Adam.


Adam with his new toys



Amanda like to be cuddle.


Amanda and her bottle






Amanda eyes.........

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

i love them! Thanks! They love the gifts...thanks :-)

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

NO problem at all. It my pleasure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...