Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chilly Nights

I received my electric bill every 3 months. Since I don't have gas supply to my unit, I really saved a lot. Other wise I need to pay electric and gas bill separately. Currently I am using electric water heater and electric stoves which is easier for me to control the usage. 140 dollars for 3 months and paid the same amount for my last bill. But then, it going to change soon because now the night time is getting cold and winter is on the way. Hopefully I still could maintain the same amount of electricity usage during cold season, which I doubt about it. Well just hope for the best.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

sejuk la semalam....heater automatically turned on dalam 4 kali tau...I think Talia da semakin teror compared to Amy...:-)

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Memang sejuk tapi tak bawah 10 C lagi. SO boleh tahan i cuma pakai 3lapis selimut dan quilt :-)
Masih lagi nyaman tidurnya. Tak pakai heater lagi.

Sejak sabtu i rasa talia memang semakin bagus. Amy tak merosot sikit. Tapi rasanya charlie akan menang. Apa apa pun depends next week punya performance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...