Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, September 14, 2007

An Assault


There was a man in his 20's
Standing in front of me
Waiting for a train
as I am
Suddenly
I noticed
Whip lashes mark on his calf
It looks fresh
Still red
Three horizontal stripe on both calf
Then I thought
Was he being assaulted
Get into the train
We sat at different row
But we facing each other
Without being noticed
I looked at him
Oh God
I really felt
He was in pain
He looked down
Sadness as if he wanted to cry
Worried Horrified and Traumatised
Don't really knows what he was thinking
I could feel the pain inside him
But
I could not reach him
Then the train stop
He walk out
Slowly
Uncertainty
Confused
Not sure where he wanted to go
Wish there is something I could do and help
Hope I was wrong about him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat r u thinking bout him ha?
hmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...