Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fine Tuesday

18th September
Day 6 of Ramadan
It was a fine day yesterday. Warm and shinny day with maximum temperature of 22C. Still in it early spring, alot of beautiful and flowery places need to be explored.
Yesterday was not much of activity. I attended the last Academic writing session of 4, which I missed it last week. The presenter was really good, even though I was absent, I managed to catch-up most of last week discussions. I definitely will give her 5 star for evaluation. Her commitment, passion, dedication and the way she handled her audience was excellent. I hope, I could be like her when given’s talk or teaching to my audience someday. Really admire her. Finished the workshop at 3.30pm and did some work in the office until 4.30pm. Then I cycled to Adel and Nazim’s place and cooked some meals for breaking fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...