Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saturday Outing

Saturday
September 15
Thrid day of Ramadhan

Nazim's called me on friday night, and told me he already rented a car. We have decided to go to a few places around Melbourne. At 11 am Saturday morning, after taking the car from AVIS car rental we picked up adel's and thier kids we went straight away to DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) at Essendon. It took us about less than 20 minutes to reach the place. This was my second visit to DFO. I came here last year during boxing day with Naguib and Yufri. It a huge shopping area and one of it is DFO. DFO itself is a big shopping area. Nazim and Adel's was so impressed. Not to mention Adel's especially spent quite alot. :) ( Don't angry at me yaa ) .
I don't want to compare with Malaysian prices. But buying dollar to dollar some are really cheap even cheaper compared to Malaysia when there are having sales. I did some shoping and spent for about AUD 40. ( Have to budget though, still have until end of the month before i receive my next schollarship paymen). I bought 3 Giodarno sweaters, which i liked the cutting and colours. The most important thing it only cost me AUD 10 each, which is cheap. :). I thought of buying some more but hey I have to stop this.
Then I stop at cutlery outlet. I am not fond of any cutlery barnd Naritake, Correll, Pyrex and etc. But then I saw big size square bowl (Correll) which cost only AUD 5 each. I bought two bowls because i need it very much, since I don't have enough bowls in the kitchen. Nazim's saw the bowl and he also bought it.




We finally finished our 'tour' in DFO. It took us 4 hous to complete the 'tour'. They are planning to come again next time. Well in that case Nazim need to rent a car again. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...