Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Boat deck at Edgewater


Today will be the last day I went for my morning jog before Ramadhan. Tomorrow i will change my schedule for jogging or cycling in the late afternoon before breaking fast. First time since last spring (last year) I jog really early at 6.30 am. I will miss my morning jog for the next one month. It should not be the reason I cannot jog in the morning in month of ramadhan, I did that last time few years back. Anyway I already set my mind. Exercise first then start preparing for breaking fast.

On my way back I took a different jogging track which lead me to the Edgewater housing area. There is a small man made lake with it boat deck and which the lake connected to Marybirnong river.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...