Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jolimont-MCG

Since monday i was really busy. I had a dateline re-submitting my Ethics Application yesterday September 11. Hmmm it reminded me the demolition of two twin towers on September 11 2001.
We received an email from Austin Health Ethics Committee last thursday, September 6 regarding our first round Ethics Committee meeting on August 28. There were corrections and additional documents need to re-submit. Since then I work like mad. (Not really actually :). Managed to do all the corrections and being edited by my supervisor, I did a total of 15 copies of all the documents. Oh my god.
Had a sleepless monday night. Then yesterday I went to the Ethics Research Unit, where i met this Lady Ethics Officer. She was so sweet, so gorgeous looking and so kind to me :). She still remember me, we have been communicating for the past few weeks and always advised me on the ethics information and guidelines. She greeted and gave me a smile, she really made my day :). She received and help me with the documents. Gosh what a relief. I managed to accomplish my second obsticle for Austin Health Ethics. Now just need to wait for the results.
On my way back in the train i just realised that i forgot to punch the ticket. Hmmm I need to stop because i don't want to get caught by the Train Officer and received AUD 300 fined. Then i stoped at Jolimont - MCG station. There is a big stadium with nice park surrounding it. Spend few minutes and enjoying the scenery while waiting for the next train to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...