Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

True Friend

Reaching out
for someone
Who
knows about you
Who
understand you
Who
Cares about you.
Will be there
When
you need for support
When
you need a shoulder to cry on.
Who
Will be there
at time when you need most

A friend
Who understand each other
Who know each other
Who help each other
Who always support each other

True friend
Who cares for each other
For better
and at worst
Sacrificed
Help each other
At time when needed
Even
When life at stake

Dearest friend
Who know who you are
Thanks for being my friend
My true friend
Even sometimes
I am so selfish and ego
You always been there for me
You are my 'brother'
You are always my true friend

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Persahabatan seperti tangan dan mata. Saat tangan terluka, mata akan menangis. Dan saat mata menangis, tangan yang akan menghapusnya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...