Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, September 14, 2007

First Day of Ramadhan

Palm Sugar and Coconut Milk Bubur kacang hijau

First Day of Ramadhan.
13th September 2007
Woke up as early as 4 am. I have already cooked the day before, just re-heat and had my early meal before start fasting at about 4.51 am. Had my morning prayer after that and did some reading and work.
The whole day was really great. I really can focus on my work , managed to complete what I had planned for the day.
I have planed to cook at Adel and Nazim's place. I cycled to thier place and reached there by 5 pm. I made 'Bubur kacang hijau', since I found Palm Sugar (Gula Malaka) made in Malaysia at Saigon Market, Footscray. Really excited. The 'Bubur Kacang Hijau' ready by the time when we breaking fast at 6.11pm. I hope it was nice, at least Adel and Nazim's could finished it. Later I cooked Chicken Kurma and fried cabbage for dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...