Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Night at Melbourne CBD

Tram Station Federation Square
View from Yarra River

Rod Laver Stadium
ES TELER
I have decided to spend my friday night at Melbourne CBD. I had my breaking fast with Zul, at his place. He cooked western menu for our breaking fast. It was really nice.
I went off after 7.15pm and took a tram to Melbourne City. Friday night always look so lively, all shops and shopping centers are open until 9 pm. Just enjoying my time alone on friday night. Did some shopping then I stopped at Es Teler 77 restaurant and ask for Es Teler (Ice mix fruits drink).

Then I realise, I should spend time alone like this more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u want 2 spend ur time alone?
haaaa u want to do something wrong?
i always look 4u

Anonymous said...

ES TELER. I LOVE ES TELER. LETS ES TOGETHER ONE TIME!!

THIS HOUSE MY NAME ON IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...