Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Walking Tall


Time I feel so anxious

So much

and alot of thing in my mind

At time I am so depressd

Thinking how am I going to manage

It is tough

Doing Research Study it really drained me off

Frustration
Like yesterday and really am emotional

But really I have been lucky

Having a good supervisor it really help

Steve, really help's me alot

Support

Guidance
A good listener and gives good advice

Even Introduce me to his network where I could gain more confidence
He comforted me and gives confidence in me

Really appreciate what he already done so far

Will be like him as a good teacher and supervisor

When my times come

1 comment:

Labyrinth said...

Don't worry. I feel like crap everytime i meet my supervisors. At times I feel like what in the world am I doing? but after some time, I realized that comments are good and make me think more...sabar..insyallah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...