Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Candle light dinner at Balaclava

It was a great day yesterday. Starting with a good news from back home, had a great academic writing workshop and had a wonderful dinner at Pam's house. Pam is a Librarian at our University Footscray Campus Library. I was introduced to her by my supervisor. She is a nice and helpful person. She always help me when i have some difficulties with my references stuff. I have the previlage to meet her personally each time when i have difficulties at meet her at her office.
She already ask me and invited me to have dinner at her place few weeks back. She did ask if there will be any restriction for foods. I told her what are the things i should not take. I had the opportunity last night. Met her at the office at 5.30 pm. We took a train from Footscray station and stop at Balaclava station.
I was greated by her daughter Kate and her husband David. Later on we were joined by her Nephew Paul and Paul's girlfriend Anna. It was really great, there were so nice and we had a good conversation.
David cooked for dinner. His the chef for the night. He made grilled salmon and asparagus. Pam made tomato soup for appetizer. And finally we had Caramel Honey Macademia Ice Cream and strawberry with papermint tea. Mmmmmm it was fabulous. I really enjoyed the dinner. I might come again and next time i will cook for them. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...