Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A cup of Tea and 'Karipap'

Another week another recipe.This time round I made my own 'Karipap'. I am trying to gain back all my cooking skill. Made 'Karipap' from scratch. I know you could get the ready made puff pastry from Coles or Safeway. I would prefe made my own pastry, more adventurous and more thrilling when you could made it yourself.

Still remember how I learn the skill, plited the edge of the puff from my mom. You really need to practice to make it nice and beautiful. You could find a device where it will plited the edge but couldn't match with the original. It is an art.


It has been years, I thought I have lost touch. But, to my surprised I still have the skill. Need further practice though. Anyway I feel satisfied.


What a day. Finally I enjoying my 'Karipap Kentang' (Puff fill with small diced curry potato).. My own creation of the day, Karipap. Would you like to have a cup of tea and 'Karipap' with me?........


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, karipap hangit!! hahaha..kidding2

Labyrinth said...

rumah dekat, offer lah sket..heheh apa syok makan sendiri...

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

yolah tuu nurul yetty monster.. eh hangit hangit pun sedap gak..

Jangan risau adel, nanti i buat lagi :-) tengah kumpul duit nak beli hadiah buat adam dan amanda nanti dah ada i datang bawak karipap ekk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...